We encourage you to play responsibly.
We are dedicated to providing a safe and responsible gambling environment.
It is strictly against our rules and it is illegal for anyone under the age of 18 (eighteen) or the legal age in the jurisdiction in which the individual resides by law (if above the age of 18 years old), to open an account or to play on Winomania.co.uk.
- We do not target, encourage nor offer services designed to attract minors to gamble.
- We take active measures to prevent minors from gaining access to our gambling services, for example : every single depositor undergoes a strict verification process, we don’t use advertising which may appeal to underage customers, etc.
- We understand however that regardless of actions taken, the internet remains accessible to many underage individuals. We therefore encourage parents to supervise their children and block the access of minors to gambling content. Possible prevention steps include:
- Keeping passwords and usernames safely hidden.
- Education of children the hazards of irresponsible gambling.
- Installing filtering software to block minors from accessing gambling websites :
- Cyber Patrol
- Net Nanny
We want you to have fun and enjoy your online experience with Winomania.co.uk while enabling you to gamble responsibly at all times.
Whilst the majority of people do gamble responsibly, for some, gambling can become a problem.
We suggest the following guidelines to gambling responsibly:
- Establish limits for the amount of money you are willing to spend before you start playing.
- Gambling is not advisable if you are attempting to make up for any prior losses
- Gambling is not advised if you are in recovery for any dependency or are under the influence of alcohol or any other substance.
- Gambling is not advised if it interferes with your daily responsibilities.
- Don't forget that gambling is an entertaining game of chance. There are no systems or formulas that guarantee success.
We provide players with the following options to assist them to gamble responsibly:
If you are considering self-exclusion, you may wish to register with GAMSTOP.
GAMSTOP is a free service that enables you to self-exclude from all online gambling companies licensed in Great Britain.
To find out more and to sign up with GAMSTOP please visit www.gamstop.co.uk.
We offer a ‘time out’ facility for customers with the following durations: a) 24 hours b) one week c) one month or d) such other period as the customer may reasonably request, up to a maximum of 6 weeks.
During a "Take a Break" period we will restrict your account on the specific requested brand only.
If you become concerned about your gambling behavior, and wish to restrict your gambling, we provide voluntary self-exclusion ability on our website for a period of 6 months up to 5 years, which enables you to restrict your ability to deposit or place bets on the website for the period of time you decide on. You can also extend Your self-exclusion for one or more further periods of at least 6 months. The self-exclusion arrangements give You the option of selecting a self-exclusion period of up to at least 5 years. You can enter into self-exclusion using our platform or by contacting our Support Center.
The access to your account will be blocked for the period of time you requested. During this period you will not be able to deposit or place a bet in your account. During this period; any new accounts you might attempt to open will also be blocked as soon as detected, and the request for temporary blocked access will be enforced and irrevocable.We maintain procedures designed to ensure that an individual who has self-excluded cannot gain access to gambling.
You won't receive any marketing materials, accounts would be terminated, and your details would be removed from marketing databases in accordance with the provisions of applicable regulation.
Please note that if You decide to enter a self-exclusion agreement You are given the opportunity to do so immediately without any cooling-off period. At the end of the period chosen by ,You, self-exclusion remains in place, for a minimum of 7 years, unless You take positive action to gamble again.
Once the Self-Exclusion period has ended, you must call the support team to reactivate your account. If You choose not to renew and make a positive request to begin gambling again, during the 7-year period following the end of their initial self-exclusion, You are given 1 day to cool off before being allowed to access Your account.
Please note that if you decide to self-exclude yourself permanently, your account will be disabled and any cashable funds in your account will be refunded to you (according to all our terms and conditions and policies).
If you are unsure about requesting self-exclusion, ask yourself, inter alia, these questions:
- Does gambling interfere with your family duties, work, school or other responsibilities?
- Are you trying to make up for prior gambling losses or to solve your economic problems?
- Did gambling affect your reputation?
- Did you ever gamble to get money with which to pay debts or otherwise solve financial difficulties?
- After losing did you feel you must return as soon as possible and win back your losses?
- Did you ever borrow or have you ever sold anything to finance your gambling?
- Are you recovering from an addictive disorder?
- Do you gamble under the influence of alcohol or other influences?
- Can’t you stop playing, regardless of whether you won or lost?
- Have you ever considered self-destruction or suicide as a result of your gambling?
If your answer is yes to at least one of the above, we recommend that you request self-exclusion and seek professional help. **
Limitations of deposits are available on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. Limitations of wagers or losses are available on a daily basis. If you want to set a predetermined limit or to decrease/increase your limit, please contact our Support Center, who will be happy to serve you. You can request an increase in your Maximum deposit limit, however any increase will need to be confirmed after a 24-hour cooling off period. You may revise your limit downwards at any time and the change will be effective immediately. As a member of Winomania.co.uk, you may request account closure. Contact our Support Center.
Session Time Limit - Winomania.co.uk gives you the option to set a limit on the duration of game play within one session. If you would like to set your session limit, please contact our Support Center or send them an email.
Reality check - If you have been logged into Winomania.co.uk for a period of 1 hour, a system message will appear informing you the amount of time you have been playing for and the amount you have won or lost during this time. You will be given the option to continue playing or stop playing.
Autoplay is the possibility of games being playing automatically for a selected number of rounds, whereas the maximum number which can be chosen to be played on your behalf is 100. Once selecting the Autoplay, a loss limit is selected as well which would stop the Autoplay once the limit has been reached.
Game Time Reminders ("Reality Checks")
We provide you the opportunity to keep track of your time gambling. The reminder can be set during the initial login as well as through the settings. Game time would be measured either for each casino game that you open. The game time reminder would be set per device and per account with the website and would not applied to you other accounts you may have with us.
Access to account history:
By reviewing your account history, you become aware of your pattern of play. This awareness can be a great help in recognizing a potential gambling-addiction problem. We encourage players to look at their account history and to be aware of their choices.
Our staff has received training and is aware of our policy of Responsible Gaming. If approached about any issue in this realm, their response will be immediate.
** If you think that you have exceeded the limits of gaming and it is no longer a form of entertainment for you or someone close to you and if you find yourself with a compulsive gambling problem, please go urgently to seek professional help and guidance at your health care provider or mental health professional. A wealth of information as well as help can be found, inter alia, at the following websites:
Global Gambling Guidance Group - www.gx4.com
Gambling Therapy - www.gamblingtherapy.org
Gordon House Therapy Services - www.gordonhouse.org.uk
Sedqa - www.sedqa.gov.mt
Gambling Anonymous - www.caritasmalta.org
We are committed to supporting Responsible Gambling initiatives.
This Responsible Gaming Policy has been drafted in the English. In the event of any discrepancy between the meanings of any translated versions of this Policy and the English language version, the meaning of the English language version shall prevail.